Free School Meal Vouchers
UPDATE - Wednesday 20th May 2020
Families who have been receiving Free School Meals vouchers will NOT receive them during the upcoming two week school holiday. This is in line with normal school practice for meal provision in holiday times and is the same as happened during the Easter Holidays.
If your child is in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 or Year 6 and you choose to send your child back to school on Monday 8th June and they have a free school dinner then your free school meal vouchers will stop.
Should you have any queries about this, please contact school.
Free School Meal vouchers
To redeem your free school meal vouchers:
1. Copy the eCode from your email or text message
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 24 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox).
Free school meal vouchers are available to families who have applied for Free School Meals through Tameside. If you believe that you are eligible for Free School Meals and haven't applied for these through Tameside before, then please click this link (Free School Meals) to gain further information.
Applying for Free School Meals
If you believe you are eligible to receive Free School Meal vouchers but haven't previously applied for Free School Meals then please read the letter below and then complete your application using the link below.
Maintaining a healthy diet
Using your free school meal vouchers effectively can help you to maintain a healthy, balanced diet. The documents below provide further information about this.