Head Boy and Girl & Prefects
Head Boy and Head Girl
Rohan (Head Boy)
Rhian (Head Girl)
Dev (Deputy Head Boy)
Olivia (Deputy Head Girl)
What is expected of the Head Boy and Head Girl?
- To be an exemplary role model for the other children through their manner, dress, positive manner and their behaviour and attitude around school.
- To lead a house and coordinate House Points across the school.
- Always promote the school's values and model exemplary standards of behaviour.
- To help meet the needs of others by giving care and assistance to all pupils in school.
- To assist in the dining room and at break times (where necessary).
- Assist when visiting the church as a school.
- Read in church during services.
- Assist in showing visitors around the school.
- Co-ordinate preparation of the hall for school assemblies.
Within school we see all of our Year 6 children as prefects. They wear green jumpers as opposed to the other children in school who wear a blue jumper. The Year 6 children are expected to set the example for the other children in school through their behaviour, the way they move around school and through their positive, 'can do' attitude.
What is expected of a prefect?
As prefects we expect the following (as a minimum) from our Year 6 children:
- A willingness to serve (do job etc.) when asked to or volunteer without prompting.
- A sensible attitude and pleasant nature ensuring good relationships with all members of the school family.
- The ability to lead and show initiative when problems arise.
- To show caring and consideration for others.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all age groups within school.